Wednesday, December 12, 2012

pride and skin

pt.1
the silence in you
has deafened me
i cannot wake up
the morning
the evening
the in-betweens
catch in my throat
with a song
of contented
anger
of chaotic stillness
wholly pieces
of sad
happies
please dont go
but please come back
my gone
to stay with me
...
tears i cry
but for
laughings sake
and i laugh
for the touch
i touch for
passions sake
and i spill.
cant you hear
for god sakes?
im yelling
with no
lungs.

pt.2
for a glimpse
i whimsy
for you.
like birds
fly
take me
up-down
the not so much
the never so
soons
and the millions
of burnt up moons
world not listens
you but see
you hear
i know.
the music
the fun
the sad
oh pitty.
ill rip out my 
guts to
tell you
youre pretty.

pt.3
dig me a hole
to climb up in
cut me a soul
to wear my friend.

ah, but you have.
and i have nots.
but a bunch
take them
wrap up in them
and ill show
you
myself.

the never-come-out
sad man
is peeking through
my skin.
the wish i have
to not but
yes
to up and
murder him.

not me
but him
so sad and
feeling.

im feeling
for a pride.
you can have
it when it
gets here.

all wrapped up
and stamped up
and boxed up
tied
pride
pride
pride
of mine.
me.
and
yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment